Week 12 - “Focusing on Angles” Photo Challenge!

The I ♥ Faces Photo Challenge this week is all about the angle. The photo I chose to enter was from my most recent family session with my "bestie" and he beautiful children! I love how the door frames them (aren't these walls AMAZING!) I hope you enjoy!


Check out the other entries by many talented
photographers over at I ♥ Faces!




Tara  – (March 22, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

I love the colors! Great angle!

Sandra Burns  – (March 22, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

The walls ARE amazing! Great job!

Kelly K  – (March 22, 2010 at 3:24 PM)  

cute family! Love the background!

Jax @ AlyandAsh  – (March 22, 2010 at 3:49 PM)  

Love the colors/location! Great shot!

Anonymous –   – (March 22, 2010 at 7:32 PM)  

Love the colors! And the angle is great!

Shannon  – (March 22, 2010 at 7:49 PM)  

great angle... were you standing on stairs below?

Shannon  – (March 22, 2010 at 11:14 PM)  

This is a great picture. The angle is wonderful and the colors are so vibrant!

BlondeShot Creative  – (March 23, 2010 at 4:07 AM)  

great color! All the elements come together well to really add the "fun" factor. A great summery shot.

Teresa Hart Photography  – (March 23, 2010 at 4:52 AM)  

What a fun photographs. The colors just pop. Good job!

Evette Mendisabal  – (March 23, 2010 at 7:48 AM)  

I love the colour in this photo! I would imagine you're pretty low to the ground to get this angle ... the things we do for a great photo, huh?

Jeanette  – (March 23, 2010 at 12:31 PM)  

My word, those walls are stunning!

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP