Magic in Editing . . .Las Vegas Child Photographer. . .

Every now an again you get a glimpse into the eyes of a child :)


I ♥ my job, as a photographer- but more importantly as a Mom.

Anonymous –   – (March 23, 2010 at 4:44 PM)  

Oh my god Jess! That photograph is amazing! Thank you again for Saturday, I enjoyed seeing you. We have to get the boys together :)

Anonymous –   – (March 24, 2010 at 6:45 AM)  

Wow! That looks a LOT like my friends photo she took a LONG time ago of her son....Hmmm....

Jess @ Woolly Bear Studio  – (March 24, 2010 at 7:12 AM)  

That's pretty cool- Is your friend a photographer? I would be willing to bet that photographers see this a lot while editing. In a really crisp picture with good lighting, the reflection in the eye is almost like a mirror, minus the catch light.

I would be happy to post the original photo if you would like to see it. Just let me know :)

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP