BLOG CONTEST#1... Las Vegas Family Photographer

Hey Guys!

It's time to officially announce Life Steps Photography's very first BLOG CONTEST - Woo Hoo!!!! :)

Each of my 2010 contests will be geared towards a group of my loyal friends and readers!

So, without further ado, here's the skinny:

Blog Contest #1: Creative Portrait Session Locations


- Reply to this post with your idea for a creative and unique location for a portrait session. In addition you must post this contest on your Blog, Facebook, or MySpace. Email me the link to your post and you will be assigned an entry number based on when i receive your Idea and Link.

- The deadline to submit your location is February 28, 2010

- I will use random.com to select the winner.

So...What Do I Win?

I was getting to that! ; )

If you win, you will a FREE session with Life Steps Photography at Your Suggested Location and (2) 8x10's, plus 10% off any additional prints you order!

Remember, this contest is only open to Blog-Lovers of Life Steps Photography!

Good luck and get posting!!!

Sarah –   – (February 14, 2010 at 12:47 PM)  

My suggestion for locations is in Red Rock. It is so beautiful on a clear Spring day, before the heat hits.

Jennifer  – (February 15, 2010 at 11:30 AM)  

I am going to suggest 2 locations; Floyd Lamb State Park and Lake Las Vegas. I posted your link on my FB page :)

Anonymous –   – (February 19, 2010 at 10:15 PM)  

It's a long ways away, but in Spokane I would suggest Manito Park. Generically, maybe a Greenhouse or Arboretum, somewhere with snow this time of year, a playground, a childrens museum, what about a ranch somewhere? That's the best I can come up with right now.

Jen Davis (not sure how to post my name)

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP