Oh my aching....


So I am sitting here at my make shift office/desk.....my dining room table. Just pulled myself out of bed despite the headache that is threatening to split my head in two.

Imagination Movers is blaring in the background- I love my kids, really- but I am quite certain that Disney Channel is going to be the death of both me and Jeff. Can people actually maintain their sanity with Disney filling all the silent space 24 hours a day? That would be an interesting experiment- I guess that one is to be left for another day.

I finished all of Audrey's portraits last night. I have to be honest- photographing the 3 month old age range makes me quite nervous. Newborns sleep a lot. They are easy. By 6-7 months babies can sit and are a little more versatile. In between- they are kind of like little blobs. I know that's horrible- what I mean is that they have very little motor control, and just sort of slump into position.

Anyhow when I left Audrey's house I wasn't sure how I felt about the session- and again was questioning if I am any good at this photography stuff. I think this expression pretty much sums it up.



But after I finished editing all the pictures last night I am feeling a bit better. I just need to figure out how to get some more clients first of all. 

I dropped fliers off at the kids old preschool yesterday- Hand in Hand and I got my first official call about 3 hours ago. The director is really great- and wanted to do whatever she could to help. However I went down the street to a neighboring school, and it's pretty amazing what a relationship with the director gets you. The lady wouldn't let me leave fliers, but she took a business card. Yes- one business card. So helpful. I am headed over to see a friend today- she also works in a preschool. She is going to hand out fliers for me to the parents and staff their. Cross your fingers!

Now- how do I get people to start following my blog? Give sessions away, contests? Interesting. And why is it so complicated to customize a blog? I am half tempted to pay someone to do it for me! Or maybe I can talk my sister into doing it for me in between WOW sessions :) OK wrapping up. Have a nice Wednesday- i almost said Tuesday. It's going to be one of those days.

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP