Drum Roll Please: Las Vegas Family Photographer

And I think that I am finally pleased with the "Final" layout of this blog, the color scheme, and my fancy little signature. If I never have to change my blog again I wouldn't complain AT ALL.

I'd love some feedback from you blog veterans out there. I would love to find a better "Share My Blog" set of icons (look to the right of the center blog section). Any one know where I can find those? My luck with google hasnt been so lucky today!

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP