I Heart Faces Fix-It Friday... Las Vegas Children's Photographer

Another wonderful opportunity over at I heart faces to work on my photoshop skills.

This week's photo comes from Caroline at Frogmum. She writes: "My daughter is standing in our front garden - I was laying down. It was a beautiful day, but her face was in full shade & looks a bit blurry. She looks too dull against the blue sky. I'd like to be able to pull the whole thing up and make her pop out without losing the beauty of that blue sky."

 
Original


My Fix #1
Crop in closer to face
Added Remove Noise Filter
Ran Coffee Shop Triple Shot
Burn edges highlighting the face
Ran MCP Touch of Light on Face
Increased Saturation of Blue in Sky
Added Texture and removed entirely from the girl
My Fix #2
All the same steps as Fix #1
Removed texture
Added warming filter
My Fix #3
Turned Coffee Shop BW Layer on from Triple Shot
Increased Brightness and Contrast
Added clipping mask for edges
Added brushed layer and removed from face area

Visit I ♥ Faces to see the many other talented photographers and their edits on this very same photo! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my view on life :)



Karey  – (February 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like your edits - especially the B&W! Super cute!

Amalizalli Photography  – (February 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I like what you did with #3 the texture makes the image even more beautiful, nice job! ;D

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP