Blog Design... Las Vegas Family Photographer

So I am a little frustrated. I have been working in updating my blog to a template that allows for larger pictures. This has been successful however- as you may notice, there is nothing in my sidebar. It's all below my blog posts. I can't figure out what I have done or how to fix this. So I have reached out to the blogger community for assistance. If you happen to have an idea as to what I may have done- chime in. I am all ears, as blog design and coding is really not my forte!

BIG thanks to Amanda & her incredibly informative blog!
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

Also, HUGE thanks to Shabby Blogs for the graphics!

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP