I Heart Faces Fix-It Friday... Las Vegas Family Photographer

Here is this week's Fix-It Friday over at I Heart Faces. It's another great oppertunity to hone my editing skills- I really enjoy Fix-It Fridays!

Original

 Fix #1
Coffee Shop- Triple Shot Color w/burned edge
I love the super bright color of this image! She jumps right out at you!


Fix #2
Coffee Shop- Triple Shot BW w/burned edge
I am a sucker for a classic Black and White- and I think the contrast of this is amazing!




Amy  – (February 20, 2010 at 5:10 AM)  

I like the burned edges technique, it makes the main subject really glow!

lamaguire@cox.net –   – (February 20, 2010 at 7:48 AM)  

gorgeous

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP