Little A - Sneak Peak . . .Las Vegas Children's Photographer. . .

I had a Saturday session at Little A's park, with Momma and Grammie. The weather was beautiful, the park was quiet and Little A was......FAST! He's is such a sweet heart, and the busiest little guy I have ever met! Thanks so much for the oppertunity Mom :) You guys are the greatest! Enjoy the Sneak Peak!



Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

love em!!!!!!

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

love em!!!!!! erinxoxo

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM)  

oh my goodness...i am speachless (for once). jess..all i can say is thank you..it was truley a pleasure. xoxo jen (A's mama)

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP