Fix-It Friday #46 ... Las Vegas Family Photographer

This week's photo came from Sarah Halstead who blogs at Loving My Life. The little cutie-pie is her son, Dustyn. Sarah wrote that she was "having issues with overexposure in the top left corner and with blemishes on his face."

This little boy looks so serious, and had the most piercing blue eyes!


Original

My Fix #1
Adjust exposure and compensated for noise in Adobe Bridge
 

My Fix #2
 Turned on BW Layer of CoffeeShop Color Pop
Duplicated background and erased everything but the Iris
Added selective color adjustment layer to background bring more black to the blue (I wanted to blues to come out darker in BW)






Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

I love them both! Great edits. He does have gorgeous blue eyes, thanks for editing his picture and bringing them out.

Arnold A.  – (March 6, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

Woah! I love your edits! I envy your skills in editing. Take a look at my edits too at ArnoldArieta.com Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP