Easter Mini-Sessions . . . Las Vegas Family Photographer


Spring is upon us- along with baby bunnies and chicks!

That means it's time for Easter Portraits!

Keep your eyes peeled, I am putting all the information together now for the mini sessions and scheduling.

In a nut-shell:

Easter Mini Sessions: $95
includes:

A 20-minute session held on location
10-15 images hosted in an online gallery
1 8x10 print
1 5x7 print
2 digital files watermarked and sized for sharing via email, facebook, etc.
15% off additional products


Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP