My Very First Blog: Las Vegas Family Photographer

Oh boy- I have officially joined the blogging community. I think I need to do some more work on the layout of my blog, but it is up and running.

The point of my blog is to let my clients, friends, and family know what I am up to. Here you will my favorite shots from my most recent sessions, as well as FABULOUS deals and discounts that you wont find elsewhere!

So I would be honored to have you as a follower, and if you are a Blog veteran- ANY and ALL tips are welcome and appreciated :)

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP