LifeSteps Celebration Discount: Las Vegas Family Photographer


Hi Friends!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend- and as good a Monday as possible. I hope that this email makes in just a little bit better!

In celebration of the launch of my website, blog & Facebook all in the same week I would like to offer- Drumroll please…….

$125 Print Credit

Please spread the word to family and friends of your own that you think would be interested!





Book now- this offer is good through February 28, 2010  Please mention this offer when calling or emailing to book!

Happy Smiles,

Post a Comment

About Jess

My photo
Las Vegas, NV
I am a busy mom of two munchkins, four pups, a lizard and a wonderful man named Jeff. Well I guess I am not really his mom, but you know what I mean. I love to cook- and share my love for yummy things with everyone! Bon Apetite :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP